Product management and lean startup consulting
We are currently open to consulting opportunities.
Mr. Smida offers clients a combination of product, technical, marketing, business skills and experience with B2B companies. His approach to problem-solving caters to each company's stage and is rigorous, analytical, and cross-functional; spanning from high-level strategy to tactical details.
- Do you need help launching great products?
- Do you need help prioritizing and planning what features to build?
- Is your product as well-designed and easy to use as you would like?
- Do you help setting-up and managing your product talent hiring pipeline?
- Does your company need help understanding users or marketing your product?
- Are you tracking and optimizing the key metrics for your business?
- Would you like to learn and apply best practices in all these areas?
Whether your company needs an interim Lead Product Manager or has a specific short-term project need, hedi.co can help.
Mr. Smida is a product leader with B2B SaaS, marketplaces and supply-chain expertise. He has been building software and managing cross-functional teams at Flexport, Sourceeasy, and his own companies: MindBits, and Audience.fm. He also has been providing operational product expertise – mentorship and consulting services– to multiple early-stage companies in the Supply-chain and Logistics field.
He is an Angelpad alumnus, published in multiple magazines – Wired and Stern – and winner of the Midem 2013 music startup award. He previously led the development of Tranquilien, a mobile app commissioned by the National French Railway Company and worked in digital advertising (Havas & Publicis) in Paris.